Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 14 1/11





I am feeling a bit of pride... not for the quality of the pictures but for the fact that I have been able to get some pictures on this blog site! The track camper is self explanatory, I think. The interior shot is taken from the table looking to the bed over the cab of the truck, with Pam still under the covers. This rig is essentially 8X10, so it's quite cozy. We have a full service bathroom....sit on the commode, brush teeth, and shower all in one motion. Needless to say, we use the campground facilities as much as possible. You an see the covered sink and to the left is a 3 burner stove top.


Todays the day! We have been waiting for this day for a long, long time...We have our first orientation....get to meet all the other caravanners and start hearing what we need to know from the wagonmaster and tailgunners about this road trip we are embarking upon.

I cannot tell you how much I am loving this.... meeting these other travellers and hearing of their adventures, and listening to the staff about what lies ahead for us! It is so exciting!!!! And it makes me realize that we have so much ahead that is unimagineable! All ready Pam and I are awake far into the night talking..... Anticipating, wondering!
signing off..... WWW

4 comments:

  1. You are a pro!! now get your buddy set up to "blog" and we'll be rollin' I envy you with adventure; enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it, the photos--Bravo. I am so glad you are loving it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are having a good time. It sounds very interesting. Hopefully you are getting alot of pictures. No line dancing this week, to much snow, roads were to bad for Sheri to come over. We miss you. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete