Friday, January 1, 2010

Day4- New Years Day 1/1/2010

Happy New Year!
We are staying put....sleeping in and visiting with Pam's Aunt Edith, and cousin Phil and wife Connie. Leisurely breakfast, sunny, getting warmer...hope,hope, actually it's pretty nippy outside. We've started wondering how hot it has to get before we will be wishing it isn't quite so warm..80 or 90 drgrees? I guess this isn't nice to be chattering about when North is having WEATHER or expecting it soon.

I have finally had time to unpack my bag and stow my gear. I've taken inventory of all that I have with me. Thanks to my family, I am loaded with Deet, Sun Block, lotions, and the all medicinal stuff one needs for everything under the sun! The only thing missing is my camera..but Kristin located it at her house and is mailing it to the camp ground in Pharr Texas. And Frances has made sure I won't be bored with plenty of sudoku, and cards, and pictures of family and for some reason,Hugh Grant and a paper doll named Fred...What in the world is my family telling me? My travelling Stokley is also here at my bedside.

I forgot to mention Wanda's cookies yesterday....they are so much better when warm! Thanks Wanda!
Another delicious meal with Aunt Edith, Phil and Connie...listening to family stories... We've said our Thanks and farewells as we'll be off at daybreak.
Signing off, W.W.Widows (?)

No comments:

Post a Comment