Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 9 wed.1/6

Sent yesterdays blog today 'cause we had no internet.

Now I am back on track!
WOW...TODAY FRAN GOT BEHIND THE WHEEL. Pam actually allowed me to drive her truck!!! I offered her my knitting but she declined.... she just sat there chewing her nails and telling me to slow down. Believe it or not I was only going 55-60 mph and the speed limit is 70.

We have arrived at Texas Trail RV Park and we will soon be surrounded by the 30 members of our Aventure Caravan(15 rigs). Our leaders (Staff) are here and handed us our packet with name tags, maps, and schedule of events and meetings til we leave. We have 5 nights here before we hit the trail.... Plenty of time to get the oil changed and pick up any items we have forgotten. We need to get our vehicles registered with Mexico, our visas, fees paid, and our money changed.

My camera has arrived, Thanks Kristin. I feel better having it in hand.... now I'll try to figure out how to post pictures.

Among the multitude of activities offered here there is Line Dancing Friday morning at 9:30...so guess where we will be!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it safely! How does Fran like driving the camper? Keep up the good work on your blog. Grace

    ReplyDelete